2.5.09

A Rainny Day

Amenohi ha oyasumishiyou

Dear ALL

Hello!!
I reached at Sofia, the capital city in Blugaria.
Yesterday I slept with a Malaysian girl and today I sleep with a Brazilian girl.(not in one bed)
This is so internationalistic, isn't it?

By the way, today I rode on a bicycle more than 130km in a rain. When I woak up in the morning, it was not so much rain. So, I decided to go. Rain is not good for bicycle, but I stayed at Plovdiv 3 days. It is too much I thought.

Of course, my bag is warter proof and I put on a rain court. Then I started. But actually, it was too hard for me to bycicle in a rain. Firstly, the bicycle is heavey. It needs too much power than sunny day. Secondly, it is dangerous. Cars and trucks are faster than Japan. And they might slip when roads are wet. In addition, my eyesight is not so good. I can see just 50-100 meters.

That's why, I reached at Sofia at 9 pm with wet suits!! It takes more than 11 hours.
I decided not to go when it's rain. But I learned a lots from the experience.
I heard that rainny day is not good for a bicycle, but for me, of what?
Just do it, it gaves me a good answer.

Tomorrow, I will stay at Sofia. And, the next day I am going to Pleven, in the northwestern part of Bulugaria. Then to Ruse and Rumania, that would be the third country of my trip.

And I hope my English is getting better day by day!!

Good Night for all,

Yuji

2 comments:

  1. whoohoo! Rumania!!!!!! where all the legends of vampires are from! Thats sooo cool!
    And you know what, when you wrote that you slept with malasian girl, I thought that you know..
    I just dropped my jar!!! haha
    Be a gentleman like you always are, Kenny!

    We miss you!

    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am gentleman, all days long, don't you?
    But, I feel like that I would be real, so called, gentleman through my trip, and I hope!! hahaha...

    ReplyDelete