13.5.09

Gratitude



Matamata sutekina deaini megumaremashita. tentoseikatsukara nuke hutatabi kazoku to shizen no aini tsutsumarete imasu. Arukunino utsukushisaha tokaidehanaku inakaniarunodato watashiha omimasu.

Dear ALL

Good Evening!! Today, I stayed at a village near Sebes in Romania. I will stay at 4 or 5 days in this country. After that, I will go to Hungary, one of the high light country of this trip I hope as a shightseeing.

So, in this time, I am going to express my appreciation for everyone who cooperate with me from Turkey to here. I spent 21 night of this trip. Most of all, I stayed at a house where I just knew through the internet. I just stayed 1 night at hotel and 5 nights at tent, except for that I stayed at house!!

The day when I started on this trip was April 22nd and that night I stayed at the Istanbul international airport. And then,

23,24 at Furkan's house
Furkan was a muslim and really gentleman!!

25 at parking on a highway
People who works at highway gave me a meal and good bed.

26 at Hotel@Edine
The last night at Turkey!

27 at tent
Dogs were so noisy!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
28,29,30 at Atanas's house
He was a father of Bulgaria and wonderful encounter!


May 1,2 at Trendafilov brother's house
They must be one of the best friendship brothers in the world!

3 at Ivan's house
He is a colleagues of Atanas!

4 at tent
Still they were barking!! (But I finally get a ultrasound)

5 at Chase's house
He works at Pleven as a volunteer worker from Chicago!

6 at Neshka's house
She and her boyfriend were so nice to me!


7,8 at Pinky's house
The first&second  night at Romania

9 at tent
that was so beautiful night!(as above) I barked for dogs!

10 at Silviu's house
I felt that how Romania is a Latin country!!

11,12 at tent
I feared thunders!
 
13 at Liviu's house
a love of family

That was everything where I slept of this trip, I blessed a lot of love and luck.
Those offer were  not nomal, as it were, special!!! I never forget those people who provide a good place to sleep and meal for me!!

And I hope I will find another connections with appreciation for them and  keep myself safe until the end of this trip!!! 

Thank you very much, for all!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, you are trully one of the luckiest guys ever!!!!
    I should try this system when I travel Europe before graduate ;)

    hey, Im studying harder and enjoying hanging around with my friends!!! Shinji and I study together till 11pm on Tuesday and Thursday. Not sure if we keep doing it or we just meet up only Thursday though. Anyhow, its so weird, right?? I mean, who would ever imagine that I would stay at uni till 11pm?! By the time I arrive home, its past 12:30pm!

    Im not gonna forget bringing my passport because I am NOT Anbo, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rina,
    So everything is all right, isn't it?
    I am sure that you will be one of the smart girl at Hosei University. Over the normal, over the seminar, and over the University! I would be the one!!
    Kenya

    ReplyDelete