7.5.09

Over the Donau

Donaugawawo koete Romaniani kimashita.
Takusanno deaini kansyashite kichounazikanwo taisetsuni sugoshiteimasu.

Dear ALL

Bucharest is the capital. This is the first city of Romania which is the third country of my journey.
City is a place where people is heading for. From this view, there is not so big differences between Istanbul, Sofia, and Bucharest including in Tokyo.
While I am staying at village, I want to go to city. Instead of this, when I am staying at a city, I want to go to countryside.
Like this way, when I am alone, I want to talk with people. While I am talking with people I want to be alone.

Two weeks has passed when I leave for UK.
I don't know exactly, but I think I might need some change of my style of jouney.
I feel like a little bit busy, so I lost something important things which I haven't noticed.

Thinking trip has already started.

Yuji

No comments:

Post a Comment