12.5.09

Up and Down

Transilvania chihou no Sibiu toiu machini kimashita.
"Romania zindesuka?"to kikuto "Transilvaniazin dayo" tteiwaremasu.
Hanbunzyoudan Hanbunhontou nanodesyou.

Dear ALL

Hello!!
Today I reached at Sibiu, in the central city of the Transilvania district I think.
It is pretty hot day, like in summer in Japan. However, it was much rain and thwnder last night. Unfortunately, I stayed at tent. So, I couldn't sleep well. But, no thwnder dropped on my tent, I was lucky!!

In these three days I came from capital and I have passed at Transilvanian city, Brasov, Sighisoara and here. Every city is pretty beautiful like in Oxford and of course there were beautiful mountains. I want to stay all days in here if not rains.

By the way, do you know what is common between roads, mountains and life?
The answer has already written in a title.

When I come to the up in a road I need to get out of the bicycle and push it up to the top. But, after that, I don't need to push my pedals. That is one of the best moment on my trip! How cool it is!! Those conditions are sometimes influence on my feelings such as weather, wind, and road. But the difference of the two and the life is whether there is feeling or not.

Mountains are always standing there.
Roads are always continuing there.

But, life would be changed by myself.
There is no rute like mountains and roads.

I am the only one who can make for my future!!

4 comments:

  1. tokuni sekennha nannmo kawatte imasennnee.nihonnha gogatuno rennkyuugaowatte mamonaku tuyuni narudesyou.sousiu sinngata innfuruennza no koukouseiga detekimasitayo.demo sibou nihanarimasenn kitto.maa sannkagetutoka hanntosimo sugitemireba issyunnnanoha maidonokotode touninngaknisiteiruhodo taninnha kinisiteimasennyo.jikonaku tanosiihiwo keizokusurukotoga hituyoudatoiuwakedesu.toutyannmo,mada ski yattemasuyo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenny!!! My dad called me a few days ago and he said he was fishing at the bridge with his Turkish collegue and his family! That remind me of you, haha.

    Did you get some pics of the cities??

    I got the official admission paper from UCD yesterday! Now I gotta get VISA! ahhhh
    I hope I dont forget any important things..

    Rina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. sptaka,
    Thank you!! Everything is clear. Keep in touch,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rina,
    Don't forget your passport! haha..
    And I hope that you will do what you want before you leave for UCD!!! Play with friends, study more harder!!

    ReplyDelete