3.5.09

A Date at Sofia

kankouchi ni kimashita.
Zitensha ryokou ha tokai ga koishiku narimasu.

Dear ALL

Good mornig!!
I am still at Sofia. Yesterday, I went to downtown at Sofia and hang around with a girl, who is a student at University of Sofia. And she is studying Japanese and speaks pretty good Japanese.
Actually, she has studied in Japanese for 2 years when she entered in the University. And she also speak in English, she is really smart girl!!
I never thought that people who lives in Blugaria study Japanese. In fact, I heard that only 2 universities can study Japanese. I think there is not so much teacher to teach Japanese in Blugaria. For me, I will never learn Bulugarian before I study European language like Germany and French. But, I just started to learn Kililu character (kilikumozi) to read the name of the city in Bulugaria. If I need, I would learn!!

By the way, she have been to Japan last year. And she also going to Japan next year, if possible. For the time being, my English is worse than her English. I hope by the when she come to Japan, my English is better than her Japanese!! And I can speak Ggermany and French!!

To be a internationalist,

Yuji

No comments:

Post a Comment