30.4.09

Shooting Dog

kankouchi de syashin wo torutameni kamera wo motte irunzyanai,
yoihisyatai ga arukara syatta-wo kirunda.

Dear ALL

Hell, this is Yuji from Plovidiv at Blugaria.

I spend in my time with a family at Plovidiv in thses two days.
Yesterday, I went to a cycling to a mountain with an Bulugaria army.
He could not speak English, but he is brave.

Bulgaria is a beautiful moutanious country. It looks like Japan.

By the way, as I said I could not solve the problem for dogs.
I am going to buy a ultrasound to keep myself safe.

Actually, the night when I use my tent dogs barked to me in all night. And I heard that Rumania is a lot of dogs all through the country. I need to buy it as soon as possible.
And also I heard that the best solution is that I will try to be bravely.
I will try my best not to eat from dogs!! And, tell me if you have a good solution.

See you soon,

Yuji

No comments:

Post a Comment