20.5.09

English as a language

Hungary ni kimashita.
Zitensha senyou re-n gaari sukoshi nishigawani chikaduite kitakana toiu insyouwo ukemasu.
Romania ni kirabete tatemonoga kireidesu, umagagu-n toheri zidousya syakaidesu.

Dear ALL

Hello!! Yuji in Baja, in Hungary.
Summer has come in here. It is around 25 degree celsius in the afternoon!! Too hot for bicycle!!

The bicycle is still good and I am fine, that's all.

By the way, I noticed that how English has made, how it has a big differences in Japanese language while I was riding on a bicycle. Of course, I heard and learned in English before I started this journey. But I definetly noticed today!
The most important thing when I speak in English is that what is a subject and priorities of each word. In other words, we should say firstly what I really want to say!! As you know, when you speak Japanese we decide the sentence in the end whether you noticed or not I heard. But today, I really find out the importance of the subject and the priorities.

I hope this would be one of the good notice those people who want to learn English and on my brain!!! But, still I couldn't explain what I really want to say but I think it won't be long before that I say anything what I want to say!! My English will be getting better and better, won't you?

Yuji

2 comments:

  1. mikkami ikkai miteruyo sptaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sptaka,
    Pasokonga naito koushinha taihendesu.
    Mainichi kakitainodesuga nettokafe ga nakattari zikanganakattarishite kakemasennne nikkihakaiteirunodesuga 3hini ichidokuraiha koushin dekiru youniha shimasu.
    Yuji

    ReplyDelete