17.5.09

One Third (over 2000km from Istanbul)

Kokkyouno machini yattekimashita.
Romaniano taizaiha kyoudeoshimai.
Asuha Hungaryni mukaimasu.

Dear ALL

I came to Timishoara, which is one of the border city to Hungary.
So, today is the 17th of May, I have spend almost 1 month when I started this trip which means I have just 2 months remaining. "How fast it is!!"

During this travel I sometimes think about "Why I am here?", "What is the reason to stay in one of the eastern European country ?" Of course, I know that the time when I think about it is not good because normally I just find out a negative answer.

Before I come back to my home, I definitely will decide what I am going to do next. Still I have several choice, but I have the only one, I need to decide which way I am heading for.

Not exactly, but recently I can find out I want to work at a international environment such as United Nations. To be able to work at UN, I need to use several language, I think I need to master at least 2 languages,which are the official language at UN , except for mother tongue.

For Romanian people their language is similar to Spanish, French and Italian. They are the same Latin languages. In fact, people in Romania they can understand almost 70% when they talk to Spanish or Italian!! But Japanese...

I thought about these kind of things. And I finally come to the clear conclusion.

I am going to learn English and French before the end of this travel, at the same time I will study Germany as much as I can!

To talk with people, to learn a lot from them, to teach everything what I known and to go wherever I want!!

Sweet Dreams,

Yuji

No comments:

Post a Comment