26.5.09

My Meal

What I eat while I am traveling?
Just imagine....

People who lives in the Europe they eat bread as a main food.
I follow them. Of course, they sometimes eat rice and fish, but mainly they eat bread and meat I heard.

So, my foods and drink while traveling are;
-bread
-jam
-can of meat
-chocolate
-gum

-water
-fruit juice
-a beer

Sometimes, I go to a restaurant but normally I bought it from supermarket and eat them near side of a road or inside of the tent.
It is the cheaper way to eat and I think it is enough for me. Because, once I spend some money to eat, it would getting a lot of cost.
By the way I spend a lot of money to eat some of local food at Budapest, I need a hard life at the moment. haha.. But I am satisfied with these food because I can eat as much as I want!! It is different from mountain hiking. Additionally, I drink a beer at the end of a day, that is one of the blissful moment of my journey!! Cool!!

If you go to Europe, why don't you try it!!
Demo yappari nattou ga tabetaissu

Asuha Slovakia ni totsunyu shimasu.

Yuji

4 comments:

  1. I'm following your journey, Yuji. I love the way you write. I hope I'll see you again in England or Edinburgh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. つまり、がんばってるってことね

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mikey,
    Hope to see you soon.
    Have a safe and great journey!
    Keep in touch,
    Yuji

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sakamasa,
    Kappura-men zoriha mashidaro?
    Sukunakutomo karadaniha iihazuda....
    Kenya

    ReplyDelete