4.5.09

On a road

Pleven toiu machi ni kimashita. takusan hitoga atsumatteimasu.
zitensyaryokouha hontouni toshiga koishiku narimasu.

Dear ALL

Hello!!
I just reached at Pleven, which is around 120km from Sofia. The staying at Sofia was really great. I spent my time with my hosts who are the best friendship brothers in the world and also Brazilan girl. Sofia is a capital but it is not so big city like in Tokyo.

These two days are really good weather and pretty comfortable on bike. Actually, I repaired the front giar with older brother and he have a good skill. The giar has really worked well than I thought.

That's why I can come to here easily!!

On my way to Pleven, I learned a lot. I just want to write two things.
Firstly, I met two English guys while I traveled. One is a man around 30 years old. The other is a girl. The are traveled together right now. But, the girl traveled just 4 days ago. And the man is traveled from Israel by walk. Suprisingly, he walks 20km per day heading for England.
According to his information, I think we will meet again when I reach at England.

Secondly, when I passed a countryside at Blugaria I met a woman on the edge of the road. I really didn't know what she was doing. Then I asked her "what are you doing?" and she said "I am waiting for a man who will sex with me. " and I answered"OK, sorry to interupt " and "why not?" she said.
Once, I heard that a girl should protect her body. But I thought that a girl can sell her body insted.
It smells like developing countries.

Riding on a bicycle with keep myself safe.

See you soon,

Yuji

No comments:

Post a Comment