5.5.09

Golden week




goldenweek ha ikaga osugoshidesyouka?
watashiha zitnsyano kogisugika sukoshi ashiga tsukaremashita.
kyouha 50km kuraihashitte ashitanisonaeteimasu.

Dear ALL

How was the weather in Japan?
In these three days, it has been a pretty good weather in here. And like in Japan, Bulgaria is a long holiday. People in city go back to their town and city is pretty silent and peaceful.

Anyway, I reached at Belene in the northern part of Bulgarian town and river side of Dunav. Everything is beautiful except for garbeges. People in Bulgaria sometimes throw thier garbege away and town getting dirty. It takes a little time to understand that throwing garbege is a bad habit I heard.

By the way, I stayed at an apartment of an American guy. His English is easy to listen compared to yesterday one. But before I go to England I need to good listener in British English.

While I am riding on the bicycle today, I didn't listen to Beatles. Instead, I just say to myself all on the bicycle. There is no teacher and no listener but I feel like speaking English well. It would be a good way to have a confident in English!! ha ha!!

Tomorrow, I'll go to Ruse, which is the last city in Bulgaria.

Lastly, I atacched some recent pictures which I taken.

See you later,



Yuji

4 comments:

  1. You gotta be enjoying your trip aren't you?? Looking forward to hearing from you in Helsinki, hahaha...

    Oh by the way, you went dating with a girl?? Hmmmm, gotta be fun!! Ito- Yo-kado- ha hitozuma shika ine-... Ma, otagai tanosimouze!!

    Peace out,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear that you already met lots of cool people on the road!!
    Gijs told me that he'd just got back from his trip to Berlin! You guys will def meet somewhere in Europe, if not in Netherlands.

    Now that Kenji is also the reader of your blog, you might be able to learn English from him ;)

    Rina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kenji,

    You should have make girlfriend before next winter!! If not, you would be the same situation last year! haha!!!
    The age is not important to love...

    Keep in touch,

    Rina,

    Oh Gijs! I forgot to send him a message! I hope he is at home when I go to his house. Actually, I am looking forward to seeing him again.
    And you will be a good English teacher of Shiji, I also hope!!

    See you,

    Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im not gonna be a good teacher but I'll try if he needs me.

    See, I told you over and over to contact him when you were in TOKYO! ughhhh..

    ReplyDelete