25.5.09

Pecs to Budapest

Here in Budapest, I doubtly think one of a memorable city of this journey. Beauty is the best description of this city. Who says "No"?
Of course, Budapest is a lot of cars and people like another capital such as Sofia and Bucurest which I have already been to. But here I don't know exact number, but a lot of turist visit to here from all over the world. I met some of Japanese but I couldn't talk to them. Just I don't want to talk with them because I need to use Japanese.

Anyway, when I stay at Pecs I went to Hungary medical school. Some Japanese student studies there to be a doctor. As I told you(not all) one of my dream is to work as a doctor in the developing country. That is why, I visited there because the school has a English progarm to be a doctor.
The school is almost the same in Japanese school. Of couse I am not sure because I am student of low. But building, the environment of study are almost the same. The language is the only difference between Japan and Hungary I felt.

When I stay at Pecs, my host was Polish guy. And his roomate was Japanese!! I forgot what was his majour. But he takes lessons in English I heard. I felt it was strange because people who is from other contries they study in English instead of common lunguage which uses in that country. The reason I don't know. Becauses it is cheaper than the native countries? This English program is also took by Polish guy. And a lot of students, mainly they are from europe, learn thier major in English. The number of student is over 100 I heard.

I felt like that this kind of English course is one of a business in Hungary.
Don't you think so? I need more reserch...

Asu ha Kita he mukaimasu.
Yuji

2 comments:

  1. Ah, You got to Budapest?? Sounds nice. And you told me when you were still in Japan that you will visit a school for being a doctor, right?? Now you did it!! COnglaturations!!

    How was the school though? Do you wanna enter? As you wrote, this case might be a great business, but even if it's true or not, what you do is the most important I think.

    Next city must be Helsinki, right?? Haha..

    Later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenji,
    You are right!! What I will do is the most important point. As KG always said how we can live in a organization that is our mission, right? I am looking forward to finding your mission while you will sell one of a most traditional taste.
    Kenya

    I will go to Helsinki next time, haha
    but I am still trying to find out how I can touch one of Nordic country...

    ReplyDelete