18.11.09

To be Light

Five days passed from Jonkoping where there was a last stop, I have been keep riding on my bike with rain. I feel like very tired traveling by then, but I noticed that the day bofore left from the city when I was riding on the bike without any luggege that "Oh! This would be very nice!" after that I have started to think the possibility to reduce my stuff then.

Those heavy stuff are sleeping bag, tent instead of hotel which I really need to sleep outside. If I have a power only sleep at the buss stop I don't have to carry with then.

Foods instead of restaurant are also important but I can choose those light foods instead. It goes without saying that I have been boring those European foods then.

Cloth, I have still having some cloth for when I want to change and washing but I should throw them away or to give someone who need it except those cloth which I am putting on at the moment.

Book, I have still using a heavy European Map which I don't know if I really need it. I use only one page or two for a week.

Camera, I have two. One is degital which has been almost broken and the other one is a heavy manual camera which I use only once in a week with some films since this kind of weather has started. But I want to keep of two.

Yesterday, in the evening I was watching the map to think about the way which I am going to take and suddenly the fire from a candle started to make a fire with sleeping bag. I could manage to push them off but I got a big hole at my sleeping bag. I should have to kept eyes on my fire. Candle, still I need?

I am trying to reduce my stuff at least one thing a day which makes me happy. Today is a day of rain and I have no idea what to do or I don't feel like that I have to do anything to take some rest. Outside will be dark at 4pm which I have two hours left. I will leave here tomorrow for Helsingborg then to Denmark.

Yuji @ Orkelljunga, Sweden

PS. This feels me a daily task even though I cannot make my light voice. I am sorry about that.

3 comments:

  1. 明日くらいはデンマークですかあ?でもマルメーの橋ってチャリで渡れるんだっけ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sptaka,
    No, no! I will take a ferry from Helsingborg. I've just get to here! I am not sure about the bridge but it is highway which is forbidden to take a bike as I heard from the local people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yuji! You can take the ferry from Helsingborg, but you can also cross the bridge between Malmoe and Kopenhagen! You cannot bike the bridge, but there is a railwayconnection connecting the two city-centers, so you have choice:)

    ReplyDelete