12.11.09

Doctors Advice

Since my jaw has started to have a pain in these days I finally decided that I was going to ask for a doctor in Jonkoping.

I had a twice asking a doctor to see if they can make my pain better.

Firstly, I was at a doctor who can see for my jaw, nose and ears. I don't exactly know about the English name of this kind of problem. But anyway, the doctor told me that you have no problem as far as I can see. And then nurse came to me to show the place where I can see a dentist at the hospital.
Following the guide from the nurse I went to the dental crinic in the hospital where I can be seem from the dentist. Since they have a lot of patients at their hospital, they seemed they didn't enough time and space to provide for a stranger but so that I had to be seen at the strange room different from the normal patients. Anyway, the dentist was nice person and I open my mouth and he checked if my jaw and teeth are still OK. As his short cheking, my teeth don't have any problem to cure but even he couldn't understad what the problem is from my jaw. There are several possibilities to have that kind of pain. The pain is from your stress first of all he said, and since you have been riding on your bike for a long time with your tight roup from your helmet and it might be make a problem for your teeth and third possibility is that you might make your teeth close strongly at night time with unconsciousness. I have no idea about that if I do so at the night time. He told me that you can make a mouth piece in order not to close strongly with my mouth at night time with more or less 500Kr. The advice what I can do for you at this moment is that you should eat some soft foods not to use of your jaw strongly and take a time to rest to release my stress. Lastly he told me "Take it easy."

The second time when my bike broken at Karlstad in Sweden and the shopkeeper also told me that "Take it easy."

I don't know the reason but I think that both of the people who told me like that might felt from me that I have been tired.

The thing what I noticed after I got some advice from a doctor is that I have to do something better situation to stay at one place before I got sick for my mentality.

I have been thinking about my mustle for this journey if it is still possible to work like my knees but at the same time I should have been care much about mental as well. I know I am not the person who have strong mentality.

800Kr. in Oslo for front wheel

850Kr. in Karlstad for chain and rear tire

650Kr. in Sodatalija for rear wheel

1900Kr. at Hospital in Jonkoping for my jaw

Furthermore, I cannot make cost performance at the moment if I keep continue to ride on my bike with bad weather to Edinburgh in Scotland. I don't know what kind of problem will happen in the near future. But I can take another way to get there in order to make my condition better. I believe that I can still use my brain.
Even I don't have to travel by bike all the way as I took a flight from Bodo to Oslo.

Bicycle should be a kind of measure for traveling not the purpose for.

I have to decied what to do next...

Yuji @ Jonkoping, Sweden

1 comment:

  1. まあスランプ時期もあるでしょうが、どうにか乗り越えてくださいな。

    ReplyDelete