4.11.09

Go To South !



Both my right teeth and jaw has been making a pain. I bought pills in case it will start strongly!

My host offered me to back to Stockholm by train and went with him yesterday. It was nice to go back to there but I feel like the same as I felt first time though I stayed there only 2-3 hours. Stockholm is the city which is smaller than both Helsinki and Oslo. In contrast, when it comes to the middle of the city it is very busy and complicated which similar to London and Tokyo. The city reminds me of my hometown.

Stockholm is located 500 east from Oslo which means that I was headed for east for one week but from now on I am heading for Copenhagen in order to get warm. I am not sure if it is warmer than here. Funny thing yesterday I was checking the weather report and Tokyo was 17C! How warm is there!
Here in Sweden is less than ten degrees but when it is close to 10, I feel like warm interestingly!

Compared to Northern Norway the landscape in Sweden is much more gentle. I saw a lot of gentle hills on the way to Stockholm which reminds me the warm days in Bulgaria. In addition to the geographical feature, now is the fall comes and leaves are falling down from trees which is very beautiful view and feel like I am being back to autumn. No snow in here.

Yesterday I was with my host at supermarket where he is working in there and I help his work a little bit. What I have done in there was just put some things into the shelve to sell customers. I felt that I might get this kind job in UK when I get there but I can also find the similar job in Japan. (Of course, I cannot do it in English!) To live, people have to work but I want to do something special job in UK or somewhere in Europe, which I cannot do in Japan. In order to get this kind of special job I have to develop my English skill, though.

One thing that I have been thinking was that I might get a job at snow park because the season of skiing will come soon. However, I think there is quite less snow park in UK so I have start to think the possibility to work in France or Swiss where there is a lot of snow park in there. To tell the truth, I can play skiing well compared to most of Japanese people even though I am from the city where there is no snow. When I was junior high school student I was participated in National Ski Competition as a representative of my pref. for Cross Country Skiing which is famous for Scandinavian. Should I have to stay here?
I am not too good playing alpine skiing more than that my XC. But it is very nice story if I can get a job in somewhere in France not only for my French study but also for a job which I can make better from my experience.

Anyway, I will go down to south from now on. I hope that I can get to Copenhagen in two weeks!!

Yuji @ Sodertalje, Sweden

4 comments:

  1. 虫歯とか足痛いとか、困ったもんです。ところで2月にイギリス、3月に帰国じゃないと、来年度の予定が立たないでしょう、不安だというか、見放すというか。

    ReplyDelete
  2. So where will you be for Christmas? At Christmas in Europe, everything is closed :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kenya, if your route will be close to my home-town (Emmen - The Netherlands) you can maybe visit my place...

    ReplyDelete
  4. sptaka,
    I have been thinking about the thing which you are talking about. At the moment I am not supposed to go home before April in order to find a place to work. Wheres I don't want to keep traveling around the world trying to find a job or something before graduation. Firstly, I am going back home to graduate from my school in March 2011. Before that either I will find a place to work or graduate school depends on what I really want to. I will find a place to live somehow from April in 2011. Don't worry about it. Do you want to say something?

    Terry,
    OK! Christmas in Europe people will stay their family, right? We in Japan don't have that kind of costum. But we normally stay at one place to celebrate for a new year instead of it. I will be in UK, maybe? Do I have to find a place to stay?

    Jeroen,
    Thanks! I will make a circle at my map!

    Yuji @ Norkopping

    ReplyDelete