16.11.09

Precious Time

I have been thinking the way to release my stress since I've realise that why my jaw had started to have pain.

To tell the truth, it is not easy to say when is the most confortable time traveling by bicycle at the moment. I am not sure when but I am pretty sure that I was enjoying riding on my bike on the way to Northcape. Even after I got a knee problem at Tampare in Finland I was enjoying traveling by bicycle to know something new and to talk with people who I haven't met with their different culture. In short, I found out something to fun from the riding on. In contrast, especially after Oslo I cannot find out what is the interesting time when I am riding on the bicycle. Surely, I don't enjoy riding on for this one-two weeks. I don't know how to solve this problem. Before this depression I have also enjoyed talking with the people on the way but people in this region as well as drivers they are very cold for me compared to northern Norway. Even when I say "hello" to the people from the bike, they might say hello but not all people say "hello" to me. This mentality is quite similar to Japanese people which I don't like. It is very sad why they don't want to even say "hello". Cause am I too late for cycling or too strange for them?

I know the easiest way to get to Edinburgh in Scotland is to take a flight from Copenhagen to. But I don't want to take even though in Edinbugh may be solder than now for the next few months. I am keep going on my bike there.

On sunday morning at 11:00, I was at a church in order to attent the misa which was very confortable. I am not the person who believe christ but it was very calmful even though I was just sitting on the bench inside. Actually, I visited those place in several times at randomly but I decided that I am going to visit there in every Sundays from now on.

Talking with the people also important time to release my stress but not for someone but for the person who really understand of my journey. I met a lot of people on the way that they just want to know what I am doing and people who just want to watch my bike not to talking with me. I met a lot of people who just want to say something to my journey who are not helpful. Even people who cannot speak English I can easily feel like that I am OK from their atmosphere. I think people in Japan we are culture of feeling more than that of talking in Europe. I noticed that I am not European but a guy who have Japanese identity.
My host in jonkoping was a person who has traveled from Spain to India by bicycle last year. He understood what I had been doing. It is not easy to meet those people that was really precious time for me.
Sometimes when I got to the big city I send a postcard to my freind in Japan and when they send a message in returen for the card by e-mail I normally get a power out of them. That kind of power which I can get from them are hardly get from the people who I meet here.

By the way, just few hours ago I was at a supermarket to buy some foods and then I noticed that the light in the super. is stronger than outside. The light even it is from electlicyty but for me it was nice to have that.

Yesterday, I slept at buss station with some problem. In these few days the temp. outside is warmer compared to the avarage in this season which I don't have any problem for the temp. But I was feared someone come to my place to do something. I didn't feel like that in the summer time though.

I have to find out more and more something comfortable time in order to keep going safety.

Yuji @ Ljungby, Sweden

PS. I might not to post for a week. Don't worry, I am fine.

4 comments:

  1. 人生なかなか思うようにならないが、それも人生

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm...Maybe you need to rest in a warm & safe place for a few days? Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yuji! It must be difficult to bike during this boring weather conditions... I think a warm and safe place is indeed much better... And if you cannot afford it I would prefer asking a farmer to pitch yout tent at his area instead of urban areas...

    If you feel stressed you must be very careful on the road with the traffic - although Scandinavia is not too bad...

    I hope positive energy will come soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sptaka,
    I will do my best for what I can do here.

    Terry & JEROEN,
    I'll follow you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete