5.8.09

Lazy Going

Because of my difficult situation to go, I have slept in a beach at Pori and stayed there for two nights, but it is still not good for cycling even if the weather is so nice!

The day at beach, yesterday, I was really lazy just because I really wanted to go and boring!
I woak up at 10am after sleeping again for two times because of the pain. After breakfast on the beach, I went to swim in the sea. The water was still cold but enough tempreture to swim. The shore of the Pori continues about 4 km and it is one of a resort for the people who want to swim in the sea. In Finland it has a lot of sea, moreover the country is surrounded by the sea. However, because of the special feature of the land, not all shore can swim. Actually it is not easy to find a place to swim in the sea. It is much more easier to find a place to swim in a lake.
Anyway, after swimming in the sea, I started to go to the crowded area of the sea to see some nice girl in there. However, in this season there is a lot of family more than couple or young generation. Kids are always have energy and I couldn't slept well. Finally, I started to swim again. People in Finlamd, compared to Japan, it has a lot of fat people. I don't know exactly the reason why so many people are fat, it seems like in the States. Fat people indicate to the economic situation each country. Don't you think so?
After coming back to my lying tent, I started to drink some wisky then I started to sleep again. My ears caught some voice of kids, funny light voice and then I woak up with slight headach. I was not felt like good because of the disturbing of my sleeping, finally I jumped into the sea again.
After 10pm, it had getting dark and I ate some bread for my last supper of the day with radio. I was keep listing to the radio for whole days long, there was several nice and memorial song in there. One of the song which I love was chiki-chi-ta, the song from radio was only joy of the day. And yesterday was the second day of nothing to buy, moreover I was staying in the beach all the time.
Regardless of the whole days rest, my right leg has still a bit different feeling than before. But, I finally decided to keep going and ask for a doctor at Vassa if it is still painful.

Yuji @ Merikarvia, FIN

No comments:

Post a Comment