29.1.10

The Last Class

I've just done the last class for the French lesson which I had been taken in Paris.
It has been great and I learned a lots from the school.

The teacher told us at the last part of lecture that French is the language which is not easy to learn (Though not only for me), but one week is enough to forget if you won't study further.
Whether you've known or not, I have already decided that I am going to keep studying French for the next few years in order to speak and communicate who are speaking French. The biggest problem for me is that to find the oppertunity to learn French in Japan. English is the first foreign language for us and we sometimes can tough English of our life. Although not a lots of Japanese people can speak English, but I am sure that almost all Japanese people, they know some words such as; OK, thank you, hello which are, yes we use OK(Okkei), arigatou, Konnichiwa. However, when it comes to French we don't know even those easy words; d'accords(?), merci, bonjour.

In order to study French in Japan, I am looking for some DVD which has either French-Japanese as a language as well as should be subtitles or English-Fench movies. Actually I bought some DVD, which are some movies of E-F from US and UK as well as anime which is F-J. I think those my favorite movie will help for me French study.
The funny thing which I found while I was looking for DVDs was that I am not really fascinated by French culture. I think I don't know any film from France, actually I am try to buy at least one film which is from France. But I don't know which one is good film which means the film that I want to watch again. Neither I don't know any singer from France that is worse point to study French. Anyway, I think and I hope that those film will be fine for me.

It is really good for me to study French even only one month but I can speak a little bit of French.

Today, before I came to the library after I put my luggedge at the hostel, I asked with French like "Vous aves a palais pour mom velo?"(Do you have a place for my bike?) In Paris, today it has been rain and I wanted to park my bike and the person at the hostel told me "Ce coir(for the eveing)" I only could hear that she told me something for the eveing and I coudn't get it. Then I try to put my bike into the hostel but she told me in English that only for eveing! I decided that I park my bike with rain outside of the hostel.

After I got to the library, I tried again to speak French like this "Vous aves a plais ou je peux regardre mon DVD?" She got it what I was talking! But I coundn't understand what she told me. Something that there is no place to watch DVD I think.

I can speak a little bit of French but the problem is my ears they speak very quickly and I couldn't catch them.

When I back home, I definetely keep studying French to make an eaqual as my English.

One week left for staying in Paris.

Yuji @ Paris, Fr 42

No comments:

Post a Comment