14.1.10

At French Lesson

In this week, tears came out from my eyes while I was taking the French lesson at school. I knew that I am not good at learning any languages. I fail two times of my English lesson at University. Futhermore, I could barely succeeded to pass Chinese lesson that I got two times of "C"(worst pass!).

Claudine, the teacher of my school told me like that "You are Japanese!! Don't worry!! It's normal that you cannot learn easily French compared to other students."
Yamily from Cuba who she speaks Spanish. Generally, for the people who speak Spanish they can easily to learn French since Spanish is one of the closest language to French. In addition, Beata, a girl from Germany (I thought she is from US, but that was my mistake. She is from Alammand, Germany) , she had worked with French people and had learned Italian when sha was in school, which for her learning French isn't that heard as far as I heard from her.

I don't know why but I cannot pronounce the vocablary in French it well, neither I cannot remember conjections in each verbs. In some part, it is true that French is similar to English but at the same time French is the language which is completely different from English.

Today is the forth day of second week which means just before half of the course.

What is worse is that I got a little illness again. I don't exactly know why I got so easily caught a cold. This is the third time that I got this kind of bad feeling since I came to here in Paris.

Different from countrysides, in the city I need a person who can talk and tell something what I am thinking in order to enjoy for daily life. Fortunately, the person who is hosting me at the moment, Francoirse, she is very very nice person and I can tell her a lots what I am thinking and doing for my past life. What's more, with Beata, a class mate , we go to coffee almost everyday for an hour after school. Then of course, we started to speak English (should be in French but...), we talk a lots what we each other have done the day before talking about the lesson, Paris, politics, cinema (since she is working at opera but I am not familier with it) whatever we want I can talk with her.

The reson why I feel sad to study French is that I cannot easily understand that I could done with English. Or even English I have taken a lots of time to learn. As teacher as well as Beata told me that "It is impossible try to learn French only one month." Of course, I know but I want to do my best as much as I can. Yesterday, I really didn't want to study French at home because of the lesson as well as sickness. I slept without doing anything to prepare for today. Today at lesson, I decided to consentrate on the lesson not to try to understand all from the lesson, which was better than the day before yesterday. The teacher told me "Take it easy!!", which is the word I've heard a lots from great journey.

Yesterday at evening, Francoise told me that " When will you go to clicy sous Boi?" I thought that she was trying to make a joke but I didn't feel like that from her and at the same time I recognised that I had another reason to come to here in Paris, that's why both yesterday and today I started to read the book I bought about "banlieue in Paris" (I finally got English version) seriously.

I cannot leave Paris before finishing my French course as well as watching the people who are living in banlieue.

Yuji @ Paris, France 27

1 comment:

  1. 新潟富山は近年にない大雪で、ヨーロッパも寒い冬でしょう。こちらは誰も風邪を引いていません。昨年から加湿器を導入して、インフルを撃退しています。風邪には要注意。

    ReplyDelete