23.1.10

The Third Flight

On 5th of February, I will be in Narita airport.

That is the day when this European journey is over.

I cannot imagine how I feel when I back home.

Former time when I was back from Tanzania, I've got the feeling that Tokyo, or I will say Japan is the very quiet without any strong impact from both society and people. I felt like empty.

Tokyo is one of the most peaceful capital in the world compared to the capitals in Europe. Without a lots of immigrants, without a lots of homeless people, though we have been a trouble for crazy trains both in the morning and evening.

Who told me that Paris is the one of the beautiful city in the world?

Paris is the multicultural city. People who have different back grounds living in the one big society. In addition, Parisian is the person what we call, city person.
As long as people won't make any trouble I respect the people who are living in here. Sometimes I feel really bad just because I can't understand what the people are thinking.

I will be happy that I can leave from here in a way but I have been doubting if Tokyo is one of the most comfortable capital in the world.
Either, I will continue to study French to be the same as my English! Do I need another 10 years???


Yuji @ Paris, France 36

4 comments:

  1. 2月早々とは案外早いお帰りで。んで新たな10年春がスタートします。

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo, doing well in Paris?? Umm, I thought you would be back to Japan in March... Well you must be thinking a lot about your future during this journey. Contact me when you got to Japan!! Let us go out for drinking @ Takeko or somewhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sptaka,
    I need a time to rest in Japan for a while. Yes, time is always coming. Spring in 2010 is just around the corner!!!

    Kenji,
    Paris is a good city for studying especially for immigrants and social study I suppose. Not too bad for sightseeing as well if it's for 2 weeks or something for short span! But not for living for long time of course it's depends on which part of the city that you live.
    Anyway, I will tell you when I back home. Either from here or VS, I think my phone won't work.

    Yuji

    ReplyDelete