1.2.10

First of February

The last day of January, I went to St.Denis to meet Beate again.

She has gone to back to Germanty with evening flight and I met her yesterday again just before she took the flight.

Sometimes people are meeting with new people but at the same time we have to say good bye at some point.

I learned a lots from her. She is very open minded and honest. We talked a lots whatever we want.

Yesterday after we said good-bye I felt that I really sad and want to do something different to.

Firstly, I went to a bar to take a beer(It's very rare for me to go to a ber especially when I am alone). I watched a football match and hand-ball match between Croatia and France. Since I didn't feel that I wanted to stay there I left to my hostel close to Bastille, which is the hostel I really love.

After that at Nord station, I bought a tabacco, actually that was my time in my life to buy that one and then I took it with walking though I normally really hate the people who walks to take a cigarette.

Then I bought a wine to drink for a night. It was a moment that I did whatever I want.

At hostel fortunately I met a Japanese people and we started to talk with Japanese drinking wine and talking what we each other have done in Europe. I know that I am supposed to go back to Japan in a week but even so, I really miss to speak Japanese.

With him and with a girl also from Japan today we went to musse de Rouvre.

Talking with Japanese people with same language as well as same culture makes my sometimes happy!!

January was the month to study French but February seems to be a month to enjoy with Japanese people.

Yuji @ Paris, France 44

2 comments:

  1. So Yuji, you must be leaving on 4th? Not much time left. Will you continue your blog? I hope it was fun.

    T.
    London

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Terry,
    Thank you very much sending me a message for all the time! I will take a flight tomorrow from CDG and at Narita in the morning on 6th. I hope that I will be in the plain after twenty four hours! Have I forget to see something in Paris?

    ReplyDelete