7.1.10

With Parisienne

Fortunately, I got a place to stay for the next 10 days with freindship!!

I met her at Tromso when I participated in her excebition in Oct. She was the person who showed us about her report about Chechenia in Russia. She is journalist.

To tell the truth, we hadn't known each other before we met again in here, Paris. At the extibion in Tromso, she gave me e-mail adress telling me that "When you come to Paris, I might help you, just send me a message!"

That's why she offered me to stay at her place!

To be honest, I can't imagine if someone offer me to stay at their place in Tokyo. (Actually I got once while I was traveling in Kagoshima, the southern part of Japan and that was countryside.)This is I feel typical and liberal European culture that I really love.

I don't know how it work well for the next ten days but I've got a little bit of her place. She lives with two cats, the name of both cats are from the murder in the States at 1960-70. It sounds wired but I can imagine because of her cats. They are very lovely and friendly. As you know I am not the dog but the cat person.
In addition, I could sleep alone that is really worth different from the past few weeks. Normally at hostel I slept with others who mostly traveling in Paris. Of course it is interesting to exchange our information about traveling but at the same time I couldn't sleep well since someone might wake up early in the morning or late to sleep in the evening. But now, I could sleep fleely that is what I have been wanted.

Today is the day forth for my French course. After the class we the students at the class went to a caffee to talk something about ourselves with a little French. A woman from Cuba, she can't speak English but she speak Spanish. And a girl from Germany, she speaks English and a little Italian from her school. I only can speak English. I myself couldn't understand about 80-90% of what cuban woman talking about but the girl from Germany, she could manage to understand since Spanish and Italian are close laguage as well as French.
Of course, I feel that English is very helpful to study in French but that's not the best language to help to learn French, I think. It was funny that I try to use dictionaly when I try to talk with Cuban woman but she speaks Spanish with a little French. And the girl from Germany she sometimes need a dictionary but not that much. I mostly could hear what they are talking and she gave me an translation in English that I could barely catch up with their conversation.

I know I am the worst student at the lesson but I want to talk with in French by the end of this month.

Yuji @ Paris, France 22

4 comments:

  1. ところでその学校つ~のは、母国語がフレンチじゃない人のための、政府かNPOがやっている無料の学校なの?日本にそいうのはないけど。

    ReplyDelete
  2. sptaka,
    No. I have to pay for studying French. Only people who are supposed to live long, they might get a chance to study for free. Like my classmate she got married with French and she will move to the school which is organized by government for next month. If I had got married with French girl, I won't pay for that. Not now, unfortunately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yuji! Nice to hear that you have a good place with private sleeping room to get some rest. Also interesting to learn some French! I still want to learn it as well, but I still didn't mangage to really do it;)

    Good luck in France!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jeroen!
    yes, it is hard language to learn! It is funny that there is a differences between writing and speaking. I saw a Japanese film which I have alrady saw in Japan with French voice and with French subtitles. They speak French but wasn't the same French of subtitles. I was confused! Still my French is beginner, I lost my control while I took a class today! Must be hard month!!

    Hope that you got a lots of luck in 2010!!

    Yuji

    ReplyDelete