20.1.10

Time to Back Home

I have been thinking about the day of return to Tokyo since I feel like that I won't go further to travel to London neither southen part of France or Spain where there are much more warmer than here, though I have a mind that I want to visit those places.

To be honest, I have been thinking the possibility to travel those places as I wrote above but the past one month in Paris telling me about that "Now is the time to go home." I have several reason to write about it here.

Firstly, simply I have been sartisfied of this traveling though I haven't got to England, or I would say Edinburgh in Scotland where is the place that I had been thought as the final destination of this journey. Of course, I can possible to get there by some public transportation but I cannot go there by bike since I lost my motivation that I can travel by bike in this time of the year.

Secondly, at the moment I have been traveling the money which having been rent from my father and that is not really what I wanted to do. Of course, I really appreciate about him. If he weren't there, I won't traveling by bicycle like this.

Thirdly, this is a little bit similar reason with the first one but I cannot find the place where I want to go now except for Japan at the moment having with those two reasons which I've already wrote before.
I cannot explain where this mentality has started that the traveling by bicycle having been hard for me. (I think somewhere after Oslo) I have been obsessed with this mentality that hard to do something either traveling or just staying at one place. And I've got that I cannot overcome for this mentamity as long as I am staying in somewhere in the world with this motivation.

At the end of this month, my French lesson will finish. The lesson is really great with both teacher as well as class mate. Though French is hard but no other language that can easily to learn for Japanese people I think.
Since I could understand something about French through English, my study French is much easier than that of learing from Japanese. Even though, there is a lots of differences between Englsih and French as I told you before.

To tell the truth, the aim that I wrote before I came here in Paris was that both for studying French as well as visiting banlieue in Paris. I went to Clicy-Sous-Bois where there are a lots of immigrants live. In order to communicate with the people who are living there, I have to be ready to speak French as well as should be know of that part of the region. I cannot do it at once.

My teacher, cladine to told me that " You cannot try to study French with only one month, it's impossible. I have been teaching French with the people who want to learn for the past 20 years but I never saw that anyone who learned French only one month. People need at least three months in order to communicate with the people."

I feel like fine that I might possible to start to speak a little bit of French with three months. I cannot do that at the moment but I really want to come back not exactly in Paris but in French speaking countries in order to study or use with my French near future.

I am going to fly back home from Paris.

Yuji @ Paris, France 32

4 comments:

  1. 楽しい経験をした一年でした。

    ReplyDelete
  2. sptaka,
    See! Thanks for a lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home is an important place. It's good to have a place to go home.

    Thanks for the journey.

    T.
    London

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Terry,
    Thank you for your kindly attention towards me for all the time!!

    Yuji

    ReplyDelete