29.10.09

On the way to Stockholm

Two days from oslo, I had been wet on the way but I had no choice but to keep going, which must be one of hardest part of my traveling. After taking a rest at Karlstad with my host with a couple, the man is from Netherlands and a woman is from Sweden. I don't know exact reason but everytime when I meet those people from Netherlands, I feel really like that they have rich heart more than that we have in Japan. We should learn a lot from them.

Two days from Karlstad have been very fine weather. I am very happy about it. However, it has been very cold at night because of the radiational cooling even in the morning as well, which feels me very negative. But I have to over this condition to be able to get to Stockholm.

Since I heard about that the way to Stockholm is very flat, I have been trying to get up early in the morning till the sunset. Different from Norwagian time, Sweden has a time two hours before GMT. I didn't notice before arrived at Karlstad to tell the truth.

The next day from Karlstad, I wake up at 5 in the morning at bus stop, and then started at 6am just before sun rise. I manage to see on the road but has been frost in the mornig which reminds me just after Tromso in northern Norway. When I was in there, I got some snow two- three days after I got frost in the morning. But I am supposed to get to Stockholm two days from now on, hopefully there is no snow! I have been cycling after sunset when around 5pm in Swedish time.
Yesterday, I sleep in the forest starts from 7-8pm to 5am even though, I have still feeling like that I want to sleep more and more. Is ot OK, if I sleep like a bear in the forest?

Today, the weather is still OK which no rain but some cloud. I hope that this weather will continue to Edinburgh but I am going not to go when rain comes especially in Southern part of Scandinavian, there are less small pass for bicycle but I finally decided to attach my Norwagian flag to be seen from the drivers on the road even though it might be annoying for them.
I have ready for an answer when someone ask me about;

"What is that flag? It is annoying for driving!!!"

"My life is important than yours!"

Yuji @ Arboga, Sweden

No comments:

Post a Comment