21.10.09

The way to Edinburgh

OSLO-STOCKHOLM 552Km

STOCKHOLM-KØBENHAVN 645Km

KOBENHAVN-BERLIN 356Km(with ferry)

BERLIN-AMSTERDAM 648km

AMSTERDAM-BRUSSEL 209km

BRUSSEL-PARIS 294km

PARIS-LONDON 414km(with ferry)

LONDON-EDINBURGH 656km

TOTAL DISTANCE: 3774km

100km per day takes 37 days

70km per day takes 54 days

50km per day takes 74 days

8 countries with 8 capitals

Distance from Istanbul to Oslo is 10814km

BODO to OSLO is 840km by plain

11 countries with 10 capital (except for Turkey)

Oh! I forgot the place where I am from. The capital of Japan, Tokyo!

11 countries with 11 capital.

Through this journey I am always trying to go to the capital of each country. To tell the truth, I am the person who don't like that much to visit capitals. People in countryside are much more gentle than capitals. Society in capitals are moving very fast. Cars and trucks are always back and force which are bad condition for cycling. But at the same time, I can see something new which I cannot see in any city other than capitals.

There are three capitals which is not directly on the way to UK.

Stockholm, the next country.

Berlin, the place where I really want to visit.

Paris, I will go there!

I might have another chance to visit those capitals but I don't know when!

I have to decide in a day or two!

Yuji @ Oslo, Norway

2 comments:

  1. そうすると、クリスマスはベルギー辺りですか?母ちゃんは明日からまりちゃんところへ、行きます。

    ReplyDelete
  2. sptaka,
    I thought in Cristmas I will be in Edinburgh!!
    Too fast?? ha ha!!
    Snow won't come in Oslo at this moment, which means I will go to Stockholm in a week!! Almost everybody say that Stockholm is one of most beautiful city in Scandinavian and the way to get there must be flat!! I will be in Sweden in my Hallowin, anyway!!
    Yuji
    Yuji

    Yuji

    ReplyDelete