2.10.09

The First Decision on 22 years old

I have just booked a flight from Bodø to London.

Time is limited.
I have to go back to Japan on next April.

Money is limited.
I have to work to continue on my travel.

Heart is limited.
When I meet a nice people, as Ula in here, my heart would close to full of gratitude which I cannot explain neither tell them.

Power is limited.
I am not assure that if my right leg starts to pain again.

Planning has been bad, but I have enjoyed traveling on this new continent!!

I have satisfied with my journey for 6 months.

One thing that I want to mention about those people who has expected me to visit your place.

I am sorry!!! I will be back in next few years. Let me know when you come to Tokyo!

The last part of my journey is in Lofoten for which must be suitable as the end of the story.

Last two weeks in Norway would be good weather, hopefully!!

Yuji @ with Ula in Tromsø, Norway

7 comments:

  1. 時間切れですか、まあゆっくりしてましたからねえ。残りボードーまで安全に進んでください。ところでノルウェーの紅葉は綺麗ですか。日本の山も紅葉中です。

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a long time since I wrote coments on your bolog. You seem to continue your trip for longer time than you planed. You always get over my idea. I had a cycle trip from kanagawa to hiroshima for a one week. I enjoyed my trip. I felt that people are kind to traveler. On the other hand, I also felt that Japanese society treat cyclists coldly in that many roads are narrow and cyclists must go fearing big trucks. I wish your safety.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Happy Birthday? Congratulations!

    Here in London, it is windy and a little cool today, 8-17C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Yuji,
    Come to visit me in Sussex! It's about an hour from London on the train or about a day on a bike. You're welcome here (my parents' house), my number is 01273 400 321 or my email address is mikey.lear at gmail. It will be really nice to see you again.
    Love Mikey

    ReplyDelete
  5. sptaka,
    Just moment! I have to find a computer which can display with Japanese!

    patica,
    Thank you for your attention on my blog for a long long time! Surely, we have bad road condition more than that in Norway has. The problem is neither on the road conditon nor trucks, the number of cars in my opinion! Anyway, I have to choose small road to the end of my journey. I am fine!

    Terry,
    Here in Northern Norway! The temp. is shifting around 0-5C. In the morning, we got -8C just the day before.

    Masa,
    Thank you very much!
    What are you doing, by the way?

    Mikey,
    Thank you for your special offer! My English is a little bit better than that we first met in Bulgaria, hopefully! I will contact to you when I close to your place, definetely!

    Thank you for great readers!

    Yuji

    ReplyDelete
  6. sptaka,
    Yes, it is beautiful especially if the weather is fine! But now it seems like over those beautiful trees, here it has been a quite a lot of snows.

    ReplyDelete