20.7.09

Turku Archipelago

There are a lot of lslands between Turku and Stockholm.

Because of my fatigue for 3 months, it moght be difficult for me to continue going up to Nordkapp without any rest. Finally, I decided to take some rest on those archipelagos.

For thses 3months, I have been just keep going to Edinburgh serching for a place to sleep, new people and the city where I wanted to go. Of course, to meet a new people and to ask the wonderful city which has a lot of old archtectures were really nice but something has been lack of my journey. I had noticed but I couldn't make it by now.

What I have been needed for this 3 months or recent 1 month was that taking a rest and to try to make my life more and more slowly. It sounds easy to make for somebody, but I couldn't do it even I have spend around 3 months. At the beginning of this journey, I might have shining eyes and full of curious to touch something new. It should be done for all the time of my life but, I couldn't do it for these days. I don't know exact reason. But I guess it was a kind of stress. It might came from the enviromnent that I couldn't speak Japanese and I regarded as a foreign person who came from overseas even if I wanted before this journey. Or I need somebody who really understand what I am doing. Whichever, I need a time to be alone and to release my stress with taking some rest.

Few days ago, I tried to reserch how many days do I need if I go up to the Nordkapp, that was around 1month and the 1st of September, I would be at the border between Finland and Sweden after I will go to the Nordkapp. What I found out from that was the day when I go to England or Edinburgh will the middle or end of October. And then I started to think, is there any meaning if I go to Nordkapp? Of course, it might be great and not everybody have a chance to go there. In addition, in summer is the best season to go there.

Decision if I go to Northkapp or just directly to Stockholm by ferry from here is the task of my 1 week holiday at archipelago.

I thought that the decision itself doesn't have a big deal. The most important thing is that how will I live after that and that is based on me and that would be the best choise for my journey as I did at Gdansk.

Yuji @ Nagu, FIN

4 comments:

  1. Naguって島でしょ、端っこ端っこって進みますねえ。

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know Mr,Brian Haw? Although it is still a long way off for you, in london, there is seems to be Mr,Brian Haw who is engaged in peace activities and live in Parliament Square in front of Westminster for about seven years. I saw the movie which pursue for his activities. I came to be interested in his activities. If you are interested in him, do check his website "http://www.parliament-square.org.uk/"

    ReplyDelete
  3. sptaka,
    Just because I wanted to go to Turku, because the man who I met at Poland was from Turku. And that was really nice to stay! Full of nature and not too big such as Helsinki!
    Yuji

    ReplyDelete
  4. patica,
    Thank you for your information!
    I will try to ask him if I go to London. I have another option to get to England, Newcasle from Norway.
    Yuji

    ReplyDelete