5.7.09

Memorable Photos

Not every time that I can update of my photos which I have already taken. Fortunately, the computer which I am using is quite easy to update my photos. This time I will show you some of the pictures which are unforgettable one with comment.


This is the first photo of this jourey. I took this one at the Istanbul international airport on 22nd of April. I have already spend more than 2 months. Flowing of the time is very faster than I thought. Even so, I was white and seems to be young boy!!




I crossed a lot of rivers through traveling. One of the impressive river was Donau, one of the longest river in Europe. The first meeting to this river was the border from Slovakia to Romania(the picture from there). I remembered it well because there was still the checkpoint on the border. And from there to the Budapest in Hungary, I crossed the river 2 times or more. Even in Budapest, the size of the river was still wide ! I will see it in Wine in the future

One of the best drink in this journey is wine in Hungary! This is the photo which I took a wine festival in Szeged. I stayed in Szeged for 2 days, even though the festival had continued for whole week. I tasted some wines from different shops for 10 times for 2 days. And actually, I took part in another wine festival in Budapest as well. This is the season for wine and I prefer sweet wine than the dry one. Anyway, after I enjoyed drinking wine in there I started to buy some wine from the shop for nights.


High Tatora, one of the beautiful mountains located in Slovakia. I crossed over those mountains when I try to get inside in Poland. As I written in blog, those days was really hard. In addition to the up and down hill, the weather was really bad. But anyway, I could passible to see those beautiful views. Even if it was only a little moment, that was the time which I was longing for!! Nice view!!


The last picture is a fish in a market at Panevezys in Lithuania. Sorry to the person who is eating a meal ! The fish called crucian, Herabuna in Japanese, which I always tryed to catch it when I enjoyed fishing in Japan. But, I have never eaten yet. I was amazed that it was for selling in a market !! I saw some of a fisherman in a lake, normally they tried to catch a fish even though they didn't have a licence. Those people who want to fishing they need pay for it before fishing even if it located in a natural lake, different from Japan. We only pay for fishing when we try to catch a fish in an artificial place for fishing! But how is the taste of it ? Should I have to eat it ?

I have already taken around 1000 pictures. Some of them were good but not every one.Let me know, if there any pictures that you want to see!!

Well, I will update another pictures for near future!! See you then,

Yuji @ Talsi, LV

No comments:

Post a Comment