29.7.09

Ready to GOTO Rovaniemi

Finally I cought a fish, called Hauki at the sea in the archipelago, that was around 40cm and I ate half of it on that day with salt. But, I am trying to burn from a sun the rest of it. I attached it on the back of my bicycle .

Yesterday evening, I turned back to Turku from my real holiday for about 1 week at Turku archipelago. I have decided to keep up continuing to Rovaniemi in Lapland!
On the way to going back to Turku from island, I met a nice Dutch couple and I finally decided to going with them for several days. They are from Utrecht for their summer holiday traveling by bicycle from Helsinki to here for two weeks. They normally stayed at a camp site somewhere in those island, different from my wild camp. Anyway, I enjoyed to share our culture, swam in the sea, ate some good dishes from them with cycling. In camp site there were a lot of camping cars but they have nice facility of toilet, kitchin, shower room and fire! That was my first time to stay at camping site in Europe but there were so many camping site. I thought that it might be possible to connect those place to going up to northern part of Finland but it was a little bit costly for me!

After enjoying those caming, I felt like that I really had a rest for my journey because in those islands, there were quite a few cars and really natural area, there were some swan, deer, rabbit and so on like a slow life. Even I brought back to yesterday in here, those good feeling is still remaining!

Yesterday, I stayed at a nice Finnish-Russian couples apartment! They invited me his birthday party when I first came to Turku, about 10 days ago. So, when I met him and her again in yesterday, I felt like that oh! I am coming back to my home! as well as central Turku itself! We enjoyed drinking beer in a nice bar in Turku anyway!

Lapland- for the porpose of finding out new discovery......

Yuji @ Turku, FIN

2 comments:

  1. ようやく北へ再スタートですか。ところで母ちゃんと明日から2泊北海道いきまっせ。サロベツ原野の散歩。

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time in Hokkaido, I have never been there in summer time!
    Yuji

    ReplyDelete