30.6.09

Music from Radio

Recently, I have attached a radio on my bicycle to listen to music.

I am always trying to make my condition better while I am on the bicycle. As I said before, a lot of cars and trucks passing by me while I am riding on my bicycle. And I really hate the sound of engines from those cars. Instead of those sounds, I wanted to listen to music.

The beguinning of this journey, I was listening to Beatles to put earphone of my ears. I really love to Beatles! Few days later, I recongnised that the way of listening to music is a little bit dangerous because I couldn't hear the sound of engine, it was hard to notify if those cars were approaching or not. That is why I quitted to use it to be safe more than that.

The secand stage has come.Even if I was safe more than before, still I should hear a lot of sounds from cars and trucks. How do I solve this problem?

I brought a radio by"SONY" from Japan. Radios have no border wherever waves, it will catch and start to play. Before attached it to my bicycle, I usually listen to it only when before sleeping or while I took some rest. Finally, I decided to attache it by some string.

There is several channel of radio in here. But mostly the cannel are from Lithuania but not every channel of original one. One of a interesting thing is that I can hear a Russian English channel broudcasted by Voice of Russia, it was close to British English than the American. And only when I stay in the capital of each city, I have a right to listen to BBC.

Anyway, I started to lstening to music while I am riding on a bicycle from Lithuania as well as English music. Sometimes I can hear musics which I have already known, that is one of a pleasure when I listening to radio. Few days ago, I heard a music from maroon 5 "This Love", it was reminded me of the last interview of my seminar. To be able to pass the interview, my friend Rina and a Kuranto, he was tried to pass the interview(Now, he is a student at my seminar) sung that music as a performance! It was really interested of me and from then on I preffered to listen "This Love ". And another one was "To Be With You" sung by Mr.Big. When I was a high school student, I remenbered all words of that song to pass a English examination. At that time, the teacher(his name is Kunigi) tried to use a music as a English education, that is, we need to remember at least one music of all phrases in each test. As a result of that test, I enjoyed to listen to that song as well as other songs from the States.

In conclustion, those songs are quite good old and it recalls me what I did when I listen to those music, that is one of pleasure and the teilight of my life.

I came to a pretty high latitude, the sun still shining even at 10p.m only half pass to midnight I can sleep in a tent because it is dark. I need to buy a mask for my eyes....

The Last of the Day in Lithuania

Yuji@Palanga, LT

PS. I heard the death of Michel from BBC at Vilnius.

2 comments:

  1. え~、悠史がビートルズ聞いていたなんて知らなかったなあ、父ちゃんの時代の人だよ。ま、でもビートルズ楽曲も120曲くらいだから、適当な時期が来ると飽きるわけで、サイモン・ガーファンクルの方が、さだまさしみたいに詩が長くて英語の勉強になると言われたね。まあしかし、ちゃりんこイヤホンは道交法違反だねまったく、片耳くらいにしないと。
     隣のウクライナ、ベラルーシはテニスの選手も多いしみんなでかいぞ。北に行くほど人間の大きさがでかくなる。19歳の女子選手といっても、30歳くらいに見える。

    ReplyDelete
  2. sptaka,
    I haven't noticed yet but I heard that people in Holand are one of the tallest country in the world! But probably the next country are those Nordic, I guess...
    Anyway, as you tald me that earphone is a dangerous but it depends on a situation. In Baltic countries, there are not a lot of cars even if it is on a main road. Only every 10-20 minutes cars are passing by me! Adaption is the most important way. Don't you think so?
    Yuji

    ReplyDelete