3.6.09

Rute 537

High Tatora, that is one of my memory of this trip.
I passed rute 537 I never forget that hard way.

In these three days, I have passed High Tatora at the border between Slovakia and Poland.
The highest peak is 2655m, I slept in the tent near the mountain, that was very cold!!

The highest peak in Japan is Mt.Fuji, that is 3776m, located Yamanashi and Shizuoka prefecture border, in the middle of Hunshu. And I guess the highest in Europe is Mont Black that is around 4700m in Swiss. Anyway High Tatora was really high and beautiful.

The first day was cloudy and rainny.
The second day was still cloudy and sunny from the afternoon to evening. That was nice!
The third day, today, was cloudy,rainny and windy. So I spend in my time at Internet Cafe...
I rememmbered when I belonged to the Wander Vogel Club in Hosei.

Of course, there were several snow on the top of the mountain. And a lot of people to visit to see, climb, skiing and also cycling to enjoy thier holiday.

So, I just arrived at Poland few hours ago.

From now on I am heading for Gdansk, in a city near baltic sea and then to the trip , so called "Iron Cartain", from Szczecin to Trieste in Itary following the Wall. I decided to go to Northern part of Itary such as Venezia, Milano, Torino through this journey.

Tomorrow, I am going to Krakow, one of a beautiful city in PL I heard.
I am really looking forward to going there!!
See you next time,

Yuji@Nowy Targ

PS. My new record of my bicycke is 62km/h.

No comments:

Post a Comment