28.6.09

Something New

My life in Lithuania is pretty good even if country itself has nothing especially except for the Capital and Large city!

The capital in Vilnius was really beautiful city. Everything what I felt from the city were that the beautiful old town, beautiful Russian girl and Thai massage shop!

I stayed a house of a man who is manager of a Thai massage shop at Vilnius and a beatiful girl from Russia, she is originally from Russia but now she lives in Vilnius with her parents. Probably, she is the first Rossian person who I talked with. Just imagine, the geographical feacure between Russia and Japan are very close but the relationship of politics and ecnomics are not so good, still we need a visa if I try to travel to Russia. But, it doesn't matter only when 2 person, one is from Japan the other from Russia try to talk and share their culture at the capital of Lithuania and Thai and Japan as well!

Anyway, I spend for 5 days when I came this country. And I recongnised that I need a time at least 1 week if I try to understand what is the country. So I decided to go to Baltic sea instead of going directly to Riga, the capital of Latvia. From now on, I am going to the sea and up to the peninsula along the coust and then down to Riga searching for Something New!

My first impression of Lithuania was the almost same country to Bulgaria, a country which I already passed. Nothing especially except for the Capital, mountanious, the first industry, beer of a pet bottle, horse instead of car and some people crazy for drunk, that is still developing....
But nice and kind persons everywhere in the world, there is no border!

I have remaining another 2 days to stay this country. I will find out someting new as far as I can and meet new people and learned from them!

Riding on a bike trying to find out Something New!

Yuji @ Kursenai, Lithuania

No comments:

Post a Comment