15.12.09

At Youth Hostel

Even I have started to stay at youth hostel, it won't easy to sleep deeply as I expected. Dusseldorf, Koln, Luven(Belgium), and Brussels.

At a room, there are 6-8 beds inside and people can sleep freely but it depends on a person when they are going to sleep and wake up, which cannot help disturbing someones dream. Even I pay some money for sleeping, but I feel that camping is much better that to sleep in the doorms unless rain comes.

However, tempretures in outside in these couple of days are very low and hard to go around outside. That was -2C. (It was even hard to believe!)
Luckly, yesterday when I tried to make a food in a kitchin at the hostel, I met a guy from Japan and surprisingly he came from the same school as I have belonged. He is a senior student and have been to US for his exchange program which I wanted to go. (Unfortunately, I couldn't pass the exam)

I enjoyed talking with him about some topics for schools, future, those topics which students like. After that we got a offer to play cards and we goined them. Those two girls who offered us to play they are from Sweden and Spain respectively. And both are student which I strongly feel that talking with the people from same generation is one of my prersure for my journey.

_____________________________________________________________________________

[from "Believe"]

When you feel like being hurted and couldn't coming out from darkness.
I will be in besides of you to suppor of your back.

The earth go rounding with hopeing for the world.
And now the time we try to open the door for the future wishing those sadness and suffering will turned to be happiness soonly.

I believe in future.
______________________________________________________________________________

Yuji@ Brussels, Belgium

2 comments:

  1. ま、ユースはタコ部屋だし学生しか泊らんから、父ちゃんも日本で数回泊ったことがあるだけで、外国のユースは知らんが、でもまあゴタゴタして英語の勉強にはいいかも知れん。

    ReplyDelete
  2. sptaka,
    English is important to communicate with the people in Europe but it is not enough to talk with French people. I had a reason to learn French but now I simply communicate with French people not only "hello" and "thank you" but also a little conversation as a first step to French.
    Yuji

    ReplyDelete