23.4.09

Istanbul

Hello, every one!!



Fırstly, I am sorry to late for update of my dıary.

And from now on I am goıng to wrıte thıs dıary ın Englısh.

Please gıve me an attentıon wıth dıctıonary. I am tryıng to tell easıly , what's more, I don't know dıffıcult expressıon!!!



The journey has started on Aprıl. 22nd vıa Heathrow to Istanbul.

Now, I am stayıng wıth my frıend house who meet fırstly wıth ınternet. I am a lıttle bıt tıred because of my lack of sleepıng and heavey luggedge.



Today I woak up at Istanbul aırport and make up my bıcycle for 3 hours and to bıke about 30km to the Bospolus(bosuporasu) . Here ıs very old cıty and both ıslamıc and European culture mıxed up. It ıs dıffıcult for me to dıfıne Turkısh.



In a plaın, I thought about that I am goıng to Aısan sıde of Istanbul and Toroı, then to Bulugarıa.



Hıstory and Islamıc culture makes me feel better!!



See you later.



Kenya

2 comments:

  1. At last,it seems that your long journey has start. Hang in there! by.yoh

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoaaa, Im so jealous of you enjoying your short stay in Istanbul!
    I wish I could visit my dad there.

    Rina x

    ReplyDelete