27.4.09

Haskovo in Bulgaria

Konnichiwa toruko wo nuke burugaria ni kimashita.
Nihonyori kionga hikuku asayuu ha hiekomimasu.
Eigo wo hanaseruhito ga sukunakute modokashiidesu.
Bijinna onnanoko ga oidesu.

Dear ALL

Hello!
I am Haskovo in Bulugaria, where is 100km from Edirne in Turkey.
I just experienced first border on a road.

My bicycle meter shows 0ver 430. This is the distance from Istanbul. And these three days I am heading over 100km. Before this trip I was trying to listening to English by radio, but there was no English service on it. So, I decided to listing to English music. Actually, I have a CD player because it is work on batteries (it can reuse over times). The CD , you know , the Beatles "1", which I bought in England three years ago. I listened it 10 times a day or more.

And I had a one dengerous experience.

When I ride on the road, 4 dogs came and barked to me.
I could not move at that time, because they approached me with their sharp eyes.
Suddenly, a car came and a man get out of the car. He barked to dogs insted.
And they run away.

I was close to death.

Today I am going to stay at tent.
I hope I will find any good place where there is no dogs.

Good Night for all!!

Yuji

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that was pretty much an adventure!! lol
    Im glad that you are safe.

    Shinji left Tokyo for little stay at his home and vacation in Okinawa.
    Im so jealous of you guys being away from here!!!!!!
    Its not like I dont like Tokyo but still! You know I love traveling, meeting new people and all.

    Anyways, Im gonna tell on VS that you are doing fine, kk?

    Rina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depeds on you!

    I am going to say something after 1 week or so.

    Have fun in your life in Japan. Through traveling I found a lot what I should have...you know,
    Anyway, I hope you would be best at TTC!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you mean, you should have studies more???
    Thats what I exactly feel at the moment here in Tokyo!!!!

    You know I didnt participate in the seminar or other classes enough from the fall of sophomore. It was the thoughes times in my life, dealing with my own past and all..
    All the frustration Id been having through those years is bubbling up now. That's why I take those non-credit classes and try my best to learn everyday!! Of course I do what I can at TTC! Shinji and macchan are already my good friends and I really do love them!!! They are awesome! Thanks for introducing those super duper cool ppl to me, Kenny! I owe you tons <3

    Rina xxx

    ReplyDelete