4.2.10

The Day before Leaving

Before taking a flight back to Japan, two things that have been obsessed.

One thing is that about the amount of my luggage. The luggage which I can carry onto the plain limitted up to 20kg. As you know, I will fly with my bicycle which is about 15kg and which means only 5kg left that I can carry with aeroplain.

The flight company which I am going to take with is Scandinavian Airline System (SAS).
Acoording to the ticket agency in Paris where I bought a ticket told me that almost all company except for BA (with a few) cannot allowed to carry on your luggage more than 20kg. Even so, I can carry my bag up to 8kg into the cabin which I hope that is not strictly limited.

However, since I took a French lesson as well as reading some books in Paris, my luggage must be heavy more than that I thought.
Few days ago, I went to post office to buy a cardboard which I can send it to Japan (40 Euro up to 7kg). And I sent it with 7.5 kg. The madan at the post office was fine.

Even so, still I have a tent and sleeping bags and clothes which are supposed to bulk if I try to pack into my bag.

Yesterday I was walking on the street in the sentral part of Paris.
There were several homeless who are begging for money from the people on the street. I asked a man who was sitting on the street if he need my clothes and sleeping bag with in English. Whether he could understand or not, he told me "Yes" and I gave it to him the one I had. Before giving it to him, I felt that I was little bit scared to communicate with those people.(Even it's normal that I am asked at least once in a day from the begger that I can give them money on the street.) Mostly, because of the language I know.

I was almost started to cry when I gave those things to him (actually those cloth to him were given from the Japanese man who I met in Paris), I feel so sad that a lots of people begging for money or something on the street in Paris. That is reality.

Things happens sometimes without any reason.

I lost my teddy bear which I have been traveling from Bulgaria. The name of the bear called Bul. I don't know where I forgot to take that one and even I didn't noticed before few hours ago when I started to packing for tomorrow. I called to the hostel I stayed if they've got the bear but they didn't. For the rest of the day, I will ask those places where I've been in Paris in the past one week in order to find Bul. Probably he was in my bag a week ago but I am not sure since when he left from my place.

Yuji @ Paris France, 47

1 comment:

  1. Hello Yuji,

    No, you have forgotten nothing. Everything is important but only a few things are very important. Please, have a good life.

    T.
    London

    ReplyDelete