25.6.17

Leave for Uganda on 28th of June


After my long journey in Europe the year in 2009-2010, I came back to Japan and started to be my senior school year. I graduated from my university in March 2011.
After graduation I enrolled online university in order to get a licence working as a primary school teacher in Japan. During that year I worked at after-school, a care of schoolchildren and kindergarden as well as cram school. It took three years to get a licence, and luckly I found a job working as a teacher at public elementary school in Tokyo. I worked there for about three years and then, I decided to apply for JOCV program. There are several reasons but mainly I thought I am the one who can do that and I want to be the one. 
Since JICA(the organization which this program provides) chose me to be a teacher in Uganda, I accepted the requiment and then, officially I will be a teacher in Uganda.
I will leave for Uganda on 28th of June. I miss some part in Japan but this is what I wanted and I am really looking forward to working as a teacher in Uganda. I will update this blog as much as I possible. I am glad if you follow me:)) Thank you kenny much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment